Toronto Union Station Clock and Schedule
The 2020 Toronto CARM Convention has been postponed due to the risks associated with the outbreak of the Covid19 virus.
A revised date will be announced once it is clear that the convention can proceed without risk to delegates, organizers, clinicians, layout hosts and others involved in the successful execution of this event.
The Spring 2020 issue of The Canadian as well as the Winter 2020 issue carry articles describing some of the layouts which will be on display for delegates to the future convention. Keep these issues for future reference.
See the HOME page for more information.
The 2020 Toronto CARM Convention will be held from 1 pm Friday May 8 to 5 pm Sunday May 10, 2020.
All activities at the college will be held in our convention activity room.
The convention activity room location will be announced in March.
The schedule is not final. All times, clinics and layouts are subject to change.
Friday May 8:
- 1 pm: Registration Desk opens.
- 1 pm: Model / Picture Contest setup opens.
- 2 pm to 5 pm: Clinics.
- 5 pm: Model / Picture Contest setup ends and voting begins.
- 5 pm to 7 pm: Meet and Greet.
Registration Desk may be closed during the Meet and Greet.
- 7 pm to 11 pm: Clinics.
- 9 pm?: Registration Desk closes until Saturday.
- 11 pm?: Model / Picture Contest voting ends
Saturday May 9:
- 8 am?: Registration Desk reopens.
- 8 am to 11 am: Clinics.
- 11 am: Registration Desk closes.
- 11 am to 12:15 am: CARM National Annual General Meeting.
- 12:30 pm: All convention activities including the Model / Picture Contest entries must be out of the convention activity room before 12:30.
- 1 pm to 5 pm: Saturday Afternoon Layout Tour.
- 6 pm to 10 pm: Saturday Evening Layout Tour. (One layout will be open until 10:30.)
Sunday May 10:
- 9 am to 1 pm: Sunday Morning Layout Tour.
- 1 pm to 5 pm: Sunday Afternoon Layout Tour.
- 5 pm: Have a good trip home. Travel safely.
Updated 2020/03/25 IM